The Membership Development Committee is responsible for maintaining a list of all association members, recommending membership fees, administering any membership benefits, and recruiting new members. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Developing a membership application for the association.
- Maintaining membership components on the association’s website.
- Processing all new and renewal membership applications. Acknowledge all new members and welcome them to the association.
- Maintain a master membership listing and/or membership data base and assign membership numbers. Maintain the membership records
for the association. Cross reference ASCA and PSSCA memberships. Archive and pass to the Executive Director any records that need
long term storage.
- Providing reports to the Executive Director and board on membership and provide a report at the annual business meeting on membership
- Recommend membership fees and submit the recommendation to the Executive Director and board for approval.
- Validate membership status of individuals when in question.
- Manage and develop membership recruitment strategies.
- Submit a budget request annually to the Executive Director for expenses of the committee to submit to the Treasurer to build into the
If you are interested in serving on this committee or would like additional information, please contact:
Dr. Leonis S. Wright
Membership Committee Chair